"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wear Your Support!

Would you like to show your love and support???  Just wear a shirt!  I would LOVE to make one of these shirts for you!  I am not selling these to raise funds, just to raise support and give people a way to show their love for our little one in Ethiopia. 

Thank you to my beautiful models, Andrea and Adele:)



There are two ways to have your shirt made.  I can purchase the shirt for you (Target has a great v-neck ladies shirt for $10 in several colors) and then I will make it and only charge you for the cost of the shirt and shipping if I need to ship it to you.  OR, if you live close and want to just give me the shirt, I'll take it home, sew it up and return it for no cost!

Target also has a nice men's shirt for $10 as well and I made Brent one.

There are two styles:  the reverse applique, which is shown above or a zig zag stitch on the outside, which is shown below  (I know it's hard to tell in the photos.  In my opinion, the zig zag stitch is more for kids!)


Raelynn wearing her Africa onesie


 
Please contact me if you're interested.  And even if you come across this blog and I have no idea who you are, I'd love to make you one, too!  Just leave a comment below or email at abfrazey@gmail.com


Reverse Applique Close Up


This one is on an old t-shirt I had from Kohl's.  On back shoulder.


Also a shirt from Kohl's.  Front lower hip




No comments:

Post a Comment