"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Monday, November 5, 2012

Francis Chan Video



Well, I couldn't have said it better.  I think he sums up what I was trying to say in my last post. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful thing to share! And I would say i am a little disappointed that this is the first time I have heard about Orphan Sunday. Why isn't adoption talked about more in our churches? It's sad really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Ally. And you can bet this momma will do something about that in the future:) As believers, we should all be helping orphan in some way. That will be different for different people. But the truth needs to be proclaimed!

      Delete