"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Project 52: May 3-May 9

 
Sunday Snapshot:
 
All four kids sleeping in the car is quite rare! This is what three days at Disneyland and practically four days of no naps will do!




My fourth child is the first to color on the floor.  When his siblings were this age we didn't have crayons easily accessible for them and they pretty much just ate them.  This guy though, he wants to be just like his big brother and sisters and has to do everything they do.  He loves to color! And when you are the fourth child, mommy isn't always watching super close and you get away with coloring on the floor.  Thankfully it wasn't a dark color and it came off easily!

With the heat in California that lead to sweaty head and hair, Colt's hair was wispy and oh so cute with the curls, but he was due for a hair cut.  Always makes him look so different!
  


 
 We went to the splash pad this week with friends from church

two families here--and the oldest girl missing!
 I had tea time on the mind this week because we were having our church's spring tea on Saturday.  The kids love tea time and sometimes I just forget about it.  I've been trying to be more intentional about it now and leaving the tea set out.  It sure is a fun and special time for everyone.  
 


 

we go straight from bed to Elsa dresses lately.  Note the bed head!

I think  know Declan's favorite part is stirring in the sugar

 
 
Saturday morning I took the boys out for breakfast while Brent took the girls out.  We are trying to be more scheduled with dates with the kids.



Saturday afternoon we had San Tan Bible Church's women's spring tea.  I was in the bathroom getting ready and Raelynn came in and wanted to take my picture because I was dressed up.  I had her get in the picture with me:)
 
 
 
Kacia and I at Tea Time

a few of my favorite people all in one place!

Saturday evening I had the opportunity to take Raelynn to see the live play of Beauty and the Beast.  I found out about it very last minute because a friend was playing music for it.  I was so thankful we were able to get a seat! It was an incredible performance and a very special time for us.
 




1 comment:

  1. Colt looks so big now with his hairs cut! Love the kids tea time! And you looked beautiful for your tea party as well as for the play! How special that you and Raelynn got to do that together!

    ReplyDelete