"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Friday, March 21, 2014

My Mommy Minute: March 21

I don't know how often I will get these published.  I tend to have a bunch of tabs open on my ipad and once I have time to read a blog post I will transfer it to share with you or get rid of it.  Sometimes those tabs are there for days before they are read!

Here are a few posts that I have had saved from the past couple weeks:

Dear Moms of Littles by We Are THAT Family

How Well Do You Manage Your Home? by Thankful Homemaker

One Day: A Lesson in Living in the Moment a poem by Sarah E Brooks

Mommy, Somebody Needs You by Your Best Nest
Get a tissue!

When Satan Steals Your Motherhood by Letters from the Nest

Wise Words about Facebook by Eternal Perspective Ministries

Putting An End to "Just Wait" by Amy Stuart (a friend of mine!)
 
What if the "Best Years of Your Life" just....aren't by Mama Mia
Very timely that I came across this today after telling my sister how it literally makes my stomach hurt knowing these precious moments are leaving and will never return. I just can't seem to soak enough in.  Makes me grateful for my video camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment