"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Project 52: week thirty-nine

March 9-13, 2014

Sunday Snapshots:
 


 
Declan is developing such a sweet personality.  He has always been so sweet, but we are seeing how kind he really is.  This week I was cutting up the vegetable for dinner (and you can always find Declan at my feet during meal prep!) so I gave him a piece of zucchini.  He ran up and gave it to his daddy.  Then he came back and asked for another and gave it to Mimi.  Then the third one he finally ate:) 

 
The weather here is absolutely perfect.  We are spending as much time outside as we can because come June it is going to be too hot!
We eat a lot of lunches outside....I love sitting in the grass next to the kids and I always smile when I look at their feet.  Love their little feet dangling.  Probably should get a photo of that :)

All four doing some activities at the table
 
Colt is 3 months old and Elliana is 16 months old this week!

 


 
 Elliana had her first hair cut this week.  I have wanted to even it out for a while, but was a little nervous about it.  I wanted to let it grow so it could be styled, but since I don't know how to style it, I figured we could cut it and let it grow back...then maybe when she is a little older she will let me play around with braids. 
She did great with her hair cut! Unfortunately I took way more off that I intended :( and I  am really missing her big curls.  She looks so much younger now...but it will grow back.  And with her adorable smile, it doesn't matter what her hair looks like anyway.
 
  
 

 

 

sisters sharing a sucker:)

 
 Mimi and Papa arrived on late Sunday night.  We are so excited to have them here for a visit!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Way to learn how to cut Elliana's hair! Looks great to me and you are so right about her cute smile!

    ReplyDelete