"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Mommy Minute: March 26

Not in any particular order....hope you are having a great week! 
Thank you to those who have told me you like this! I've prayed over this blog many times and am 
thankful God has provided a way for me to encourage others through it. Thanks for your feedback:)


18 Things I Will Not Regret Doing With My Children by Raising Godly Children

The Notorious Mom Fail vs. Christ's Accomplishment by Kim Crandall at Domestic Kingdom
"It’s my brokenness, my mess, and all of my failures as a mother that continue to draw me into the arms of Jesus." 
This is a great read! I keep reminding myself that it is these failures that Christ had to die for.  It's because I am not perfect that He is.

 
Which Comes First? God or the Re-pin? by Cravings
This is short, yet convicting. I rarely get on Pinterest anymore, but this can be applied to other areas of life.

This is a hoot! Laughed a lot and could relate to almost everything. However, I am blessed to be around a loving 
group of friends and family that have celebrated all of our blessings. But wow, SO many things in this are true!! She obviously had children close in age.


Reflecting on Jesus as Lily of the Valley by Cheryl at Re:flect-I (a GREAT blog written by the women of my sister's church)

 Reflecting on Jesus as Servant by Wendy at Re:flect-I
You should just subscribe to this blog because every daily reading is so good.  So rich and full of wisdom and encouragement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment