"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Project 52: August 3-10

Sunday Snapshot:
This boy moved from his crib to a "big boy bed" on Sunday.  He was so excited!
This week we said good bye to Kacia for a few months.   She is going to spend time in the Philippines as a nanny for a little boy.  The little boy's parents run Glory Reborn in Cebu City.  Though we will miss her SO much, we are so excited for her to see another part of the world, serve others, and learn more about how great our God is.  She will have a lot of opportunities to serve others and minister to them as she can be the hands and feet of Jesus here on earth.  We are able to text and have done facetime with her, so it's good we can keep in touch! Kacia is a treasure to our family!

During quiet time this week I had told the twins they could have quiet time in Declan's room together...this is what they did:)

Thursday birght and EARLY we headed to the airport for our 6am flight to Michigan!

looking at the planes as they wait
Let's just say this flight went MUCH better for Brent than the last time he flew with Elliana:)  We didn't expect the kids to sleep, which they didn't.  They didn't watch the movie as well as we thought they would though either.  But I did look over at one point and saw this...so it proves the flight wasn't too bad if he could close his eyes, right? 
 
And I got a taste of what it was like for Brent to fly with Elliana home from Ethiopia...except she couldn't sit up or support her head very much. And they didn't let him keep her in the ergo.  So I felt his pain as I had Colt in the ergo a lot of the flight and when I didn't I could at least have him sit up and grab at toys.  And he can support himself on his legs so he stood up.  And even with all that it was a lot of work to fly with him on my lap!
 
 
We were in Ludington Michigan for 10 days.  These are the pictures just from my phone.  I have many more I will want to post...but first I should probably get my California trip pictures up! HA
Our home for 10 days:)

S'MORES!

I was able to visit my best friend from college, who just had a baby!
 We left Raelynn with Mimi and Papa because we didn't have enough room to take all of us in one car.  At one point I looked in the backseat and saw this.....
 
 
While we were gone for the day, Raelynn went fishing with Papa
 
 
They were fishing when we returned so we stopped and said Hi.  And Papa wanted to show Declan the worms!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Declan!!! It is so beautiful in Michigan! I love the fishing pictures! What fun memories!

    ReplyDelete