"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Monday, August 18, 2014

Fruit of the Spirit Curriculum

Last year I posted a link to a Fruit of the Spirit Curriculum.  That curriculum was only a few lessons long, but was a good source for materials for me as I went through Galatians 5:22-23 with my two year old.. 

The author of those lessons has now completed an entire curriculum for toddlers! It is made for 2-3 year olds but can be adapted to fit your needs.  I'm so excited about it and will be using it with my toddlers this fall.

Right now you can enter a code in the checkout and get the curriculum for only $10.50!

Click HERE to order!

What we did in the past when learning the Fruit of the Spirit:
Introduction, Love, Joy
Peace, Patience
Kindness, Goodness
Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self Control


When I did this unit before, I pulled resources from many different places as well as came up with some ideas of my own.  I'm SO excited that Leigh Ann at Intentional By Grace has put in her hard work and labor to create this curriculum for toddlers. Now there won't have to be as much pulling from other resources (or using my time and brain power to come up with activities) because she has done it all for us.  And for such a great price!

It includes 18 weekly plans and based on three days a week.  She has a sample lesson plan you can download or just view before ordering. 

I will be posting our activities as we go through this in a few months:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment