"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crockpot Recipie: Chicken and Stuffing

YUMMMMY!  This recipe came from my friend Ally who says she got it from Sarah Johnson.  I don't know the original source, but I did find it funny that the other night after I had made it I saw it on pinterest! I didn't have to pin it because I already have it:)  Thanks for passing it on, Ally.  We all loved it and it's so easy!!
 
 
Ingredients:
2-4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, thawed (but could be frozen) 
1 6oz box of Stove Top Chicken stuffing
1 can of cream of chicken (or cream of whatever--I used mushroom)
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup water
Diced celery (optional)

Directions:
Add chicken breasts to the bottom on crockpot.


 
In a separate bowl, mix cream of chicken, sour cream, water, and optional diced celery together, and pour/ spread over top. (Ally had suggested to mix the stuffing in with the mixture because the stuffing gets dry.  I mixed just over half of the stuffing in and then poured the rest on top.  I was pleased, but I think next time I will just mix the whole box OR maybe add extra sour cream or soup. It wasn't too dry that it wasn't enjoyable, but could have been more moist in some areas.)


 
 
Cook 4-5 hours on Low. It is is frozen chicken consider doing it on high instead of low. (I cooked ours for exactly 4.5 hours, but our crock pot seems to always cook faster than the suggested time)

1 comment:

  1. We are a big company of Fresh Frozen chicken supplier
    from Victoria Seara Frozen Chicken to all over the World & It’s halal chicken meat

    https://victoriasearafrozenchicken.com/

    ReplyDelete