"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Folding for Wipes Container Play

Beware: This activity will create a wipe pulling monster!!!! :)
 
(And I can't really blame them when they get into the real wipes, can I?)
 
 
 
I don't remember where I saw the tutorial on this, but I didn't come up with it myself.  There is a special fold you have to do in order to get the cloth to keep popping up out of the wipes container.
 
I will do my best to explain! It's really easy once you know how to do it.
 
I cut up an old t-shirt. Next time I will make bigger pieces! They need to be long and rectangle, not square.
 


1. Place cloth flat
 
2. Place 2nd cloth half way up the first


3. Fold the top of the first cloth over the second cloth

4. Place third cloth on top of the folded part that you just created

Continue this until all your cloth is used






Then let them pull!!!! :)  I plan to make some in the near future with letters and numbers on them for Raelynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment