"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Insta August #EGF

My sister told me of a friend of hers who took a picture of her baby each day from birth to one year. I thought that sounded like a neat thing to do for Elliana to not only see all her changes over her first year home with us, but also a nice way to document for us the different things we did and special things that occurred.

I know some of you have Instagram so you have seen all these. Nothing new here.  But some people, very special people to us, do not. And I thought you may like to see a month worth of her precious face. So here is a quick look at the month of August!

Some have been used on previous blog posts and some are extras that were not her official #EGFday picture but was still of her so I included!  (And can I just say "who needs an iPhone when you have a mom with one?" :) I finally figured out that if I take a pic from my basic phone and send to my mom, she can message to my iPad! Works well when I want to capture a picture of us when we aren't home.) so thanks, mom!!!! 

**and EGF is for her initials: Elliana Genet Frazey**

Can you believe she has been home two months already? We have had a great past couple days with some good signs of attaching.  God is so good. All the time.










































1 comment:

  1. Ah so cute! Thanks for sharing with us non-cool people! I love the chevron blocks...might steal that to use for my monthly baby pics :-)

    ReplyDelete