"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Friday, August 23, 2013

Experiment

A while ago I saw something on Pinterest that I thought was interesting and wanted to try.  But, at the time, my baseboards were filthy and I wanted to try this only when my baseboards were clean. 
 
Since we painted in the new house, we painted all the baseboards as well.  "Pure White" is the color, and let me tell you, our baseboards will probably never look this good.  Especially at the rate they are being run into with shopping carts and dolly strollers:) 
So, I thought it was a great time to try this experiment! 
 
 
Apartment Therapy is the source for this idea.  And now looking back at it, I see it is a good way to clean the dusty baseboards off-so I guess I didn't need to wait for a fresh start.  Oh well.

 

 
 
And so now the experiment is put to the test.  August is when I cleaned these bad boys and we'll see how long it takes for the dust to accumulate.  I did leave some where I didn't cover them in the dryer sheet, so we'll see if there is a noticeable difference. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment