A while ago I saw something on Pinterest that I thought was interesting and wanted to try. But, at the time, my baseboards were filthy and I wanted to try this only when my baseboards were clean.
Since we painted in the new house, we painted all the baseboards as well. "Pure White" is the color, and let me tell you, our baseboards will probably never look this good. Especially at the rate they are being run into with shopping carts and dolly strollers:)
So, I thought it was a great time to try this experiment!
And so now the experiment is put to the test. August is when I cleaned these bad boys and we'll see how long it takes for the dust to accumulate. I did leave some where I didn't cover them in the dryer sheet, so we'll see if there is a noticeable difference.