"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Storage solutions

In our old house we had everything in bags, then crammed into shoe boxes and old containers I had saved.  Nothing was easy to grab and more importantly, nothing was easy to put back quickly (which always needs to be done with all these littles running around!) So I had to come up with something better for the new house. 
 
Mason Jars!!! They are trendy right now, so that is a plus.  They are clear, stackable, come in all sizes, affordable, and cute!  Breakable, yes.  So I also keep a little plastic dish in the cupboard if I need to pour something into a dish for a child to use.
 
I'm really excited about it! 



I have found a new place for the paper since this photo.  And as I get more supplies, the mason jars can be pushed closer and/or stacked.  But for now they are in a cute symmetrical display.  I like order:)

And this is just a picture to show the new rug I found! It was just what I was looking for (well, I was looking for a round rug, but decided I loved this pattern and color and it would be fine in a rectangle).
 
I'm looking for cheap chairs on craigslist that I could paint or reupholster. For now, we have our barstools from the old house here.

No comments:

Post a Comment