"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Project 52: Week Six

Remember the cool idea I stole from a friend called "Project 52"??  Well since I haven't actually done it since the first post, I will refresh your memory:)  52 weeks in a year, right?  One post per week with a picture of the kids and a little update.  And I have done one.
 
But, in my defense, I was putting up so many other posts and pictures that it takes care of it, right? :)
I actually do want to go back and do the post because it will allow me to look back at the end of the year at all the posts labeled Project 52. 
 
So, here is week six!  And since I take more than one picture a week, there are several to see.
 
 
 
I got out these counting food cans for Raelynn and the other two kids loved it as well! It was adorable they were ALL playing together!!


Time for more baby food! Pears were on sale, so Elliana got to try pears for the first time.  She sat here while I sliced them up.

clothing is optional around here in case you haven't noticed.  Diapers required though.

Declan using a spoon for the first time.  He did actually use it a little bit!

We moved Elliana to the booster chair because Declan made too much of a mess here.  There is too big of a gap between the tray and his belly so food got all over his clothes. So he gets the highchair.

I love my boys


of course when he does it to one, someone else wants it too! love her smile of pure joy here!


I went to the bathroom in the middle of feeding Elliana and came back to this.  Such a little helper!!

Such a big boy!!  We had Declan's 12 month well visit last week and he is 28 pounds and 31 inches. He has developed quite the personality in the last month and is super silly.  He loves giving kisses (big wide open mouth, of course!) and saying "Hi, Ike, Mama, Dada, Raelynn, and Woof Woof" He stands SO well and walks around pushing things all day, but just won't walk.  He has taken 4 steps so far.

**And notice.....we have the gates up now:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment