"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:3-6

Friday, August 23, 2013

Yep. It is.

Is that what I think it is?
 
Yes, it is.  Enter mild anxiety attack.
 
One moment there is nothing on the floor.  I walk up to put a dvd in and turn around and see this! I have only seen a scorpion one time in real life and it was super small and that was several years ago, so I wasn't sure...but I still started freaking out. 
At first I thought it was a cockroach, but then I noticed the HUGE tail! Ug! Gross! 
 
Our conclusion is that Ike must have brought it in from outside.  We have already had a bug person come right when we moved in because we got a great 'new home owners special'. I'm over it now, but for the rest of the day I didn't want to put our feet on the floor!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! No fun!! At least it wasn't alive and moving around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel...but substitute mouse in for scorpion :-)

    ReplyDelete